Psalm 139:13:16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
Adopting Angels Consultants is a consulting firm that assists families with their paperwork from the beginning stages of their adoption to finalization. We've had great success accelerating this part of the process.
- Assistance with gathering your Home Study documents to prepare you for the social worker interview;
- Assistance with identifying an experienced social worker;
- Assistance with preparing documents for immigration, your dossier, your social worker, the courts and the foreign government;
- Assistance with preparing your Profile (Domestic)
- Assistance with preparing your birth mother letter (Domestic);
- Assistance with locating an attorney or agency that has a birth situation that meets your adoption criteria.
What are the advantages of working with our consulting firm?
- You'll work with a seasoned adoption professional that is knowledgeable in navigating the system and the adoption paperwork.
- You'll be assigned a personal consultant that will advocate on your behalf.
- Your personal consultant will be available for any questions or concerns that may arise during your adoption process.
- Regular communication will allow you to be fully informed about the adoption process.
- Through communication with your consultant and their network of attorneys and agencies, you will be immediately informed of a potential match;
- Our network of adoption attorneys and agencies will increase your exposure to potential birth mother/families thus your chances of becoming matched sooner are greater.
- You'll increase your odds of completing an adoption successfully.
- Working with a consulting firm ensures a less stressful and more knowledgeable experience.
Once you've registered with Adopting Angels Consultants, your "Personal Consultant" will guide and work with you through the following steps:
- Prepare and locate the documents to begin your home study.
- Identify a social worker in your local area.
- Work with you to identify a country that meets your criteria.
- Assist in gathering your dossier documents and processing the certification of each document.
- Obtain, complete the necessary immigration forms.
- Consult with your adoption entity when and if necessary.
- Prepare your Profile, using our Step by Step Guide, to maximize accuracy, information, format, and design. (Domestic)
- Prepare your Birth Mother letter using our Guide to achieve a thorough and friendly introductory format. (Domestic)
- Completing the Placement and Finalization forms.
We will guide you through the paperwork trail for ALL necessary organizations that you will be dependent with throughout and after your domestic or international process.
2015 Adoption Tax Credit: Learn More.... https://www.nacac.org/taxcredit/taxcredit2015.html